Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Fiber Reinforced Composite For Dentine Replacement.
GC everX Posterior is a fibre-reinforced composite designed to be used as dentine replacement in conjunction with conventional a composite such as G-ænial Posterior/ Essentia used as enamel replacement.
Indications: everX Posterior
- Cavities with 3 surfaces or more to be restored
- Cavities with missing cusps
- Deep cavities (including class I, II and endodontically treated teeth)
- Cavities after amalgam replacement (especially since amalgam placement often leads to initiation of crack and cusp fracture)
- Cavities where onlays & inlays would also be indicated
Note: GC everX Posterior should always be covered with a layer of light-cured composite.
- Short fibres prevent and stop the progression of fractures in the restoration
- Fracture toughness equivalent to dentin and almost double to any composite will bring unsurpassed strength to the restoration
- Minimal horizontal shrinkage as fibres contribute to shrinkage reduction in the direction of their orientation
- 4 to 5 mm increments can be cured simultaneously
- Reliable bond to overlaying composite as well as to the tooth structure